East Coast Buggaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to learn

3 posters

Go down

Looking to learn Empty Looking to learn

Post  assmoothasfcuk Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:13 am

Hey guys,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Danny, im 24 and i live in Norwich! Ive been a member on VZi for years, and have only just stumbled across this site, and its nice to have something area specific to Norfolk!!

I used to have a pearlescent white '71 bug, with a pre-67 front end, nice raked stance, a 1585cc engine with twin webbers, that was a few years ago though. (I remember the monthly meet used to be at the Millhouse pub!)

I'm looking to get back into the VW scene and will probably start looking for another bug after Xmas, but i really want to learn some decent restoration techniques.

Electrics is my fortay i suppose, as i used to be an Auto Electrician for 4 years, but i really want to learn about engines/drivetrain/suspension/bodywork/finishing etc. All the aspects really.

What i am trying to say is that if anybody needs another set of hands whilst working on their bug, or needs help with anything electrical, or wouldnt mind teaching a bit of mechanics or bodywork then please give me a shout. I dont want to be paid for it, i just want to gain some more knowledge.

I hope this doesnt come across as sounding a bit weird for my first post on a new forum, and hopefully i can become a part of the local VW community Very Happy

Let me know if you can help me out, or if i can help you out. Im an easy going guy who gets on with pretty much anyone!

Hope to chat to you guys more in the future.

Danny!
assmoothasfcuk
assmoothasfcuk

Back to top Go down

Looking to learn Empty Re: Looking to learn

Post  The zer Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 am

Hello Danny im Gary aka The zer.Why dont you come to one of our meets and say hello.Theres always someone with a fooked vw,Mainly me....Hope to meet u soon.
The zer
The zer
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicmelton Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:52 pm

have ya seen mine gary? Laughing

welcome. We have a couple of meets a month, on the second thursday of the month at babingley social club from 7ish, and the last sunday of the month at the compasses in snettisham from 2pm.
come along and meet us!
dominicmelton
dominicmelton
Cal Looker
Cal Looker

Back to top Go down

Post  assmoothasfcuk Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 am

Cheers guys,

Will try my best to get down to a meet sometime, and introduce myself!

Danny!
assmoothasfcuk
assmoothasfcuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum