East Coast Buggaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET!

3 posters

Go down

DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET! Empty DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET!

Post  dominicmelton Mon May 11, 2009 10:49 pm

ILL BE AT SNETTISHAM BEACH ARCADE AND FISH AND CHIP SHOP (CANT MISS IT, JUST HEAD TOWARDS SNETTISHAM BEACH) AT HALF 7. ILL WAIT FOR A BIT AND POINT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

TO GET TO SNETTISHAM BEACH TURN DOWN THE FIRST PROPER ROAD LEFT ON THE BYPASS, JUST BEFORE YOU GET TO THE TURNING WHERE SANDRINGHAM FLOORING IS.

ITS A SMALL COUNTRY ROAD FOR A WHILE, DON'T WORRY YOU HAVEN'T GONE THE WRONG WAY!
dominicmelton
dominicmelton
Cal Looker
Cal Looker

Back to top Go down

DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET! Empty Re: DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET!

Post  Rigamortiz Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Where and when are the ECB meets? Ideally could do with a post code Laughing

Rigamortiz
Cal Looker
Cal Looker

Back to top Go down

DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET! Empty Re: DIRECTION AND WHERE TO MEET FOR THE MEET!

Post  The zer Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Dude meets are second thursday of the month at babingley social club.Thats the little wooden hut on the right hand side before sandringham.If you get to dersingham r/bout youv'e gone too far.Could always meet at mine in west winch on the a10.
The zer
The zer
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigamortiz Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 pm

The zer wrote:Dude meets are second thursday of the month at babingley social club.Thats the little wooden hut on the right hand side before sandringham.If you get to dersingham r/bout youv'e gone too far.Could always meet at mine in west winch on the a10.

Cheers, sounds good. If I have enough money to get to the next meet, I'll happily meet you at yours - haven't been to West Winch in ages.

Rigamortiz
Cal Looker
Cal Looker

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicmelton Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 pm

yar, don't follow the directions at the top of this thread! Definately wrong place!
dominicmelton
dominicmelton
Cal Looker
Cal Looker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down